5. What was your favorite boss fight? Why?
- I am actually quite fond of the 1000 heartless fight in KH2, but I think my heart(ahahaah) goes to the Dream Drop Distance fight against Young Xehanort. Something about it was just a lot of fun, the dream eater Org Cloak comes in second. They challenged me to change my usual combat approach which is why I had a lot of fun, they were also really emotionally charged, like Sora’s fight against Xemnas in DDD.
10. What is your least favorite game? Why?
- This is a toughie, having played all but KH:Chi, I’d probably have to go with COM, however I love the story of it, just the combat mechanics are dreadful. Even if they did pave the way for an amazing combat system implemented in BBS.
15. What is your favorite trio? Why?
- This is a toughie, there are a lot of trios in The KH verse, and a bit of fours(if we count the hayner, pence, collete, roxas), and while I really want to go with the first three introduced. I really think I’m going to have to hand it to Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. Were we to get more on Xehanort, Eraqus, and Yen Sid, i’d call them a trio I like. But Terra, Ventus, and Aqua, (with Mickey and Vanitas tacked on) are probably my favorite group. I can’t fully appreciate the first three of Sora Riku Kairi as they haven’t let us play as Kairi yet.
20. Donald or Goofy?
- Goofy. He is powerful, reliable, hardy. He never fails to make me laugh, or cry(goofy movie), and really never leaves my party.
25. Kairi or Naminé?
- Kairi. It is really close between the two, but Kairi wins out as she wants to help since the very beginning, and once she finally gets a keyblade before the end of KH2, you see her going straight to work fighting(however slopily, but give leeway both Riku and Sora were self trained as well[props go to Riku however for more refinement but his weapon was sized appropriately unlike Sora’s Keyblade]) So I can’t wait to see what they’re going to do with her next. Hopefully good.
30. Coliseum Tournament or Struggle?
- Coliseum Tournament EASY. I loved struggle as Roxas in the beginning, it was quirky, fun, and would probably be something I do were it real, but OH MY GOODNESS. Going back as Sora and having to do them was just a nuisance I think.
- I don’t quite even know what that means and it makes me thing it’s just which is my favorite trio which has already been asked.
40. Any pet peeves about Kingdom Hearts in general?
- This is tricky to say, I really enjoy so much of it, honestly my complaints lie solely with the earlier games mechanically. They’ve done WONDERS with the story retroactively and I really want to see them to delve complexly into the game. AND NOT decide to not detail content because it will overcomplicate the game.